I want to design my life. In ways I have not done before.
Here is my process. I call it CLIPS.
- Challenge: Identify the challenge. Take note of what’s going on around you. Challenge assumptions. Ask, “why must we…”
- Learning: Take a deep dive into the challenge. Learn about it from multiple perspectives.
- Ideate: Dream about possibilities. Ask, “what might we…”
- Prototype: Experiment, evaluate, make improvements, then course correct until you achieve your desired outcomes.
- Share: Share it with others. Share what worked. Also share what did not work.
Give the above design process a spin and let me know how it worked for you.